Igniting Our Nation's
We impart learning through a series of classes, sports, extra-curricular activities and special events. Our students are guided by qualified teachers and scholars who in their way are also counsellors and an inspiration. Our Central school education is designed on a Central broad-based curriculum that aims to ignite our nation’s young minds. We believe in creating an environment where students also learn from our school and their peers & through friendship.
News & Updates
Balanced Educational Programme
We provide a balanced educational programme within a safe and stimulating environment, so that each child embarks on a physical, intellectual and social journey of curiosity and reasoning. Harvest thus offers a comprehensive and a balanced curriculum which is designed to make learning enjoyable, activity-based and experimental, preparing every student for higher challenges. During these important years, the focus is both on the curriculum as well as the development of intricate skills like critical thinking, solving real life issues while developing independence and wisdom.
Study at SJES Central School
Books in Library
OWNED BY THE
SJES Group Of Institutions
SJES Central School is affliated to Central board of secondary education (CBSE- Delhi) in year of 2007-08. At SJES Central School, students learn to enhance creativity, problem solving abilities, self discipline and honest motivation, the complex dynamics which shape a brilliant mind.
Facilities of SJES Central School
- Excellent result with distinction.
- Well qualified & experienced teachers.
- Co-curricular creative activities.
- Montessori teaching is done under Montessori trained teachers.
- Competitive Education.
- Spacious playground & Good ambience.
- Well-Furnished Modern & Clean Class Rooms.
- Interactive Digital Class Room & 4G WIFI Connection.
- Campus Medical Facility.
- Celebration of All Cultural Activities along with theme.
- Huge Library with Latest Collection of Books.
- Abacus, Music, Dance and Karate Classes are also conducted.
- Bus Facilities available from different locations
Student’s Life - Learn with Fun
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav – CBSE Activities for Awareness in Students regarding India’s Freedom Struggle
- Young children Learn quickly but forget even quicker. Stop Learning loss and build strong foundations with LEAD School @Home Program
- Subcontent: LEAD School is excited to announce the SLC competition 2020! Students can send in their videos to the school starting today. Schools can send their entries by 30th August.